NEED AN ESTIMATE?
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking to breathe new life into your home or business, a fresh coat of paint can be a perfect, cost-effective option. When you’re looking to update the paint on your walls, our interior painting specialists can help you. Our attention to detail and painstaking prep work make all the difference in your final results.
When it comes to interior painting, Harmony Painting is the premier choice. Interior painting offers an affordable way to update a home or business. Whether you’re looking to transform a space or simply update it to a more modern look, our interior painting specialists can help. We take on projects of all sizes, and have helped our customers to improve the look of their interiors. When you choose Harmony Painting for your project, you’ll discover why your neighbors have consistently rated us a 5 star business.
Why You Should Choose Harmony Painting for Your Next Interior Painting Project
Selecting a Painter for Your Home or Office
We are the leading choice for interior painting across the entire County of Denver. This is because we are thorough and produce long-lasting results that our customers can be proud of. We have completed paint projects of all sizes with the utmost care. We work efficiently, and complete our jobs with the least amount of inconvenience or disruption to our customers. When you choose our interior painting team, we will take the time to explain the entire process before we begin, and be there throughout to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
One major factor that sets us apart is the amount of attention we pay to preparation. We take great care to protect the site and rearrange furniture so we can work efficiently. We will sand all rough spots and repair cracks as well as seal any stains before we even paint. We also tape off all windows, moldings and other surfaces before applying a primer that ensures you get the clean finish you’re looking for. From there, we provide you the efficient interior painting service you’re looking for with a low-VOC paint.
Our Process – What to Expect
When you hire Harmony Painters to paint your interior rooms, you’ll notice our extreme attention to detail.
- Move furniture where it won’t be damaged or scuffed
- Lay down plastic sheeting and painter’s tarps to protect furniture, carpet, and flooring from drips, splatters, and abrasions
- Surface preparation, including sanding any rough or uneven areas
- Drywall repair with tape, drywall compound, putty, or sealant, making sure there are no holes or cracks in the painting surface prior to starting work
- Stain sealing to cover up water spots, oil stains, or other blemishes which might show up through layers of paint
- Taping off any detail areas that need to be protected such as windows, decorative molding, and trim, so there is no overpaint, running, or splatter
- Priming to ensure maximum adhesion of base coats
- Precise application of the chosen color using only the highest-quality paints on the market
The Importance of Color Consulting for Interior Painting
When it comes to planning for your next interior paint project, there are countless options to choose from – so much so that it can be daunting to make a final choice. Whether colors, finishes, or patterns, our experienced team can provide a free interior paint and color consultation and help guide you in the right direction.
We will use our years of experience and design knowledge to create the best concept for your project, while also making sure that the final product is unique to you and will leave you happy for years to come.
Whether you want practical, durable, or artistic, we have seen – and painted – it all, and we are here to help you along the way to choosing your perfect color, texture, and style palette for your interior painting project.